Confessions Of A Make Up Addict

Just An MakeUpAddict That Loves Her Addiction.

Monday, January 19, 2009

My Lovely Family.

My Nephews Got A Gangsta Pose. Lol.




SOOO.... the reason why i havent been blogging much was
because i was spending time with my family in NYC and job hunting there and stuff like that. But i had a blast and i miss them sooo much. WE had soo much fun playing in the snow and having snow ball fights and sledding. Im currently back in cali with the beautiful weather its 65 degrees right now. lol. But im ganna miss the weather cause im moving back to NYC to start my carrer so im excited about that...But I decided to post some pics of of them before i left cause my nephews are the cutest thing. Lol. So here they are.





My Fav Cosuin, Me & Johnathon A Beautiful Mixed Family.
Me, Mr Brother, My Two Nephews & My Niece Heres My Niece Morgan!
Only 1 Month Old.

No comments:

Post a Comment